Dear MGUS/SMM, Newly diagnosed MMer, Survivor or Caregiver,
I have been living with multiple myeloma since my diagnosis in 1994. I have lived through aggressive chemotherapy, remissions, relapses and a terminal diagnosis. I have been MM free since 1999.
If you would like to learn about evidence-based therapies including:
- Conventional (FDA approved) chemotherapies approved for multiple myeloma including common side effects and how to reduce or prevent them-
- Anti- Myeloma supplementation including those specific supplements that help keep me MM-free with brands and daily doses-
- Those supplements that are integrative with FDA approved chemotherapy. These nutritional supplements may enhance chemotherapy while reducing its toxicity-
- Anti-myeloma anti-angiogenic nutrition- I am referring to those foods that we can incorporate into our diets that are anti-angiogenic aka cancer killing-
- Bone health supplementation– both conventional (bisphosphonate therapy) as well as non-conventional bone strengthening therapies-
- Lifestyle therapies that are shown to kill cancer-
- Evidence-based mind-body therapies-
My cancer coaching is personalized for you and is offered via email, phone, and/or video. Contacting me for cancer coaching requires that you read and understand the medical disclaimer.
I look forward to working with you. Please feel free to contact me through the form below.
Multiple Myeloma Survivor
Director, Galen Foundation
Please find our medical disclaimer here: Medical Disclaimer.