If I knew then what I know now. Why does this phrase appear throughout PeopleBeatingCancer? I have learned that the key to managing cancer isn’t having a great oncologist. Although the right onc is important. The key to managing cancer is knowledge.
The list below represents more than 20 years the demystification of cancer. At the bottom of each of the blog posts listed below is a place to write a question or comment. We can work together to manage your cancer.
Cancer survivor, creator, director PeopleBeatingCancer
- Getting a different kind of second opinion
- The doctor-patient relationship
- Is my oncologist speaking a foreign language?!
- Side Effects: Identification and Management
- 5+7+5 Cancer Practices That Must Stop
- Conventional, Integrative, & Alternative Therapies
- The Cost of Cancer Care
- Your Diagnosis and Prognosis
- “What Can a Cancer Coach Do For Me?”
- Cancer Specialists
- Palliative Care
- Mind-Body Cancer Therapy
- Caregiver Rights and Responsibilities
- Maintain Remission and Manage Your Side Effects