Work Toward Full-Blown Multiple Myeloma Prevention In This Evidence-Based Program
The Pre-Myeloma Coaching Course For Multiple Myeloma Prevention
When you were diagnosed with pre-myeloma you were probably told that “nothing could be done” or that you should “watch and wait.” Evidence-based therapies say otherwise.
In this course we will cover the following topics through video lessons with corresponding PDF guides:
- Talking to your oncologist: find out what questions to ask to get the information you need
- Identifying and understanding your symptoms: bone pain, kidney issues, and skin concerns are all a part of the "new normal" of having a Pre-Myeloma condition
- Understanding your diagnostic results: understand what your tests are measuring for a clearer picture of your diagnosis and prognosis
- Identifying and mitigating the unique risks that you face with a Pre-Myeloma condition, including working toward Multiple Myeloma prevention
- Utilizing mind-body therapies to manage depression, anger, and anxiety
- Managing bone health with bone health supporting therapies you can start today
- Nutritional and supplemental therapies that are specifically shown to work towards preventing Multiple Myeloma
- How to use cannabis and curcumin to manage your Pre-Myeloma condition
Learn More About The Course with the Coach, David Emerson
My name is David Emerson, and I've been a Multiple Myeloma survivor since 1994.
No, you did not read that wrong. I am still here 27 years later, and I spend my days helping Pre-Myeloma and Multiple Myeloma patients decipher both the disease and the treatment options available with a heavy focus on treatment outcomes and patient experience.
I believe that informed patients make better healthcare decisions, and so I developed a course that covers everything you need to know to navigate a Pre-Myeloma condition (MGUS, SPB, SMM) and actively work towards delaying the development of full-blown Multiple Myeloma through evidence-based Multiple Myeloma prevention therapies.
- 12 video lessons
- 12 easy-to-reference downloadable PDF guides that link to 100+ evidence-based, peer-reviewed studies
- Unlimited access to a private, online community of other Pre-Myeloma survivors and caregivers that I moderate. There, you can ask questions and receive responses from both myself and other survivors dealing with the same experiences.
- Cost: $99 (To learn more about why I charge for this course, and about the 501(c)3 non-profit that these charges support, please see the FAQ section at the bottom of this page)
Stop guessing and start making informed decisions about Multiple Myeloma prevention.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If you don't find the information covered in the course to be helpful to you over the next 30 days, just let us know and we'll send you a prompt refund.
Still not sure?
Let me answer some commonly-asked questions:
You're not an oncologist. What do you know?
That’s correct. I’m not an oncologist. I am a MM survivor. I have experienced both conventional and non-conventional MM therapies. I have lived through remissions and relapses of my MM. I have researched and written the good, the bad and the ugly about MM. I have worked with hundreds of MM patients, survivors and caregivers. I’ve created the MM CC program based on my 25 years of MM experience.
If you care so much about cancer patients, why not give it away for free?
PeopleBeatingCancer is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. Though our annual expenses aren’t a lot, we do have costs. The funds raised through this coaching course go toward administrative costs related to maintaining a website while ensuring that all the content on PeopleBeatingCancer.org remains free for all visitors. In addition, these funds ensure that the information on PeopleBeatingCancer.org is not swayed by biased interests like pharmaceutical companies through sponsored content. I’ve never taken a paycheck. If you’d like to learn more about how we spend our money, click here to see our most-recent 990 tax forms.
If I buy your program will I be cured of my SMM, SBP, or MGUS?
I can’t promise a cure. No one can. All I can say is that conventional oncology considers Pre-Myeloma conditions to be incurable. I’ve lived with MM since 1994 by living the therapies presented in the Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course.
What happens if I don’t think the Pre-Myeloma Coaching Course is for me?
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
Copyright, 2023 PeopleBeatingCancer.org - MEDICAL DISCLAIMER