Managing Short-Term, Long-Term, and Late-Stage Side Effects While Reducing Your Risk of Relapse or Developing a Secondary Cancer
The Cancer Side Effects Course
- 15 video lessons
- 17 easy-to-reference downloadable PDF guides that link to 100+ evidence-based, peer-reviewed studies
- Access to a private, online community of other cancer survivors and caregivers that I moderate.
- Cost: $9.99 (To learn more about why I charge for this course, and about the 501(c)3 non-profit that these charges support, please see the FAQ section at the bottom of this page)
Hi, my name is David Emerson, and I've been a Multiple Myeloma survivor since 1994.
Once we finish our cancer therapy - surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation - we would like to put our cancer behind us. Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Ongoing survival is a challenge. According to research:
- Your fear of relapse is real
- Increased biological aging caused by your chemotherapy and radiation is real
- Your worry about developing a secondary cancer is real
- Long-term damage to your brain, heart, and nerves is real
I am not being critical of conventional oncology. Your oncologist's job was to treat your cancer. But what do you do with the conditions you're left with after treatment is over?
The Side Effects Program is focused on evidence-based, non-toxic therapies shown to identify, prevent, manage, and alleviate your long-term and late-stage side effects. This course covers 15 lessons plus two bonus guides.
If you're like me, your surgery, chemotherapy, and/or radiation caused one or more short, long-term and late-stage side effects. Join me to learn about how you can take control of and mitigate the following conditions. I look forward to working with you.
- 1Fatigue and nausea and chemotherapy-induced aging
- 2Treatment-induced secondary cancer and the increased risk of relapse
- 3Chronic pain caused by your cancer treatments
- 4Chemobrain and cognitive dysfunction
- 5Heart damage: a-fib, hypertension, cardiomyopathy, blood clots
- 6Radiation-induced xerostomia, irritable bladder, dysphagia,
- 7Nerve damage: peripheral neuropathy, limbo-sacral plexopathy
- 8Plus Curcumin and Cannabis for managing a myriad of side effect issues
Still not sure? Let me answer some commonly asked questions.
You're not an oncologist. What do you know?
That’s correct. I’m not an oncologist. I am a MM survivor. I have experienced both conventional and non-conventional MM therapies. I have lived through remissions and relapses of my MM. I have researched and written the good, the bad and the ugly about MM. I have worked with hundreds of MM patients, survivors and caregivers. I’ve created the MM CC program based on my 25 years of MM experience.
If you care so much about cancer patients, why not give it away for free?
PeopleBeatingCancer is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. Though our annual expenses aren’t a lot, we do have costs. The funds raised through this coaching course go toward administrative costs related to maintaining a website while ensuring that all the content on PeopleBeatingCancer.org remains free for all visitors. In addition, these funds ensure that the information on PeopleBeatingCancer.org is not swayed by biased interests like pharmaceutical companies through sponsored content. I’ve never taken a paycheck. If you’d like to learn more about how we spend our money, click here to see our most-recent 990 tax forms.
If I buy your program will I be cured of my MM?
I can’t promise a miracle cure for your Multiple Myeloma. No one can. All I can say is that conventional oncology considers MM to be incurable. I’ve lived with MM since 1994 by living the therapies presented in the Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course.
What happens if I don’t think the Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course is for me?
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If you don't find the information covered in the course to be helpful to you over the next 30 days, just let us know and we'll send you a prompt refund.
Copyright, 2021 PeopleBeatingCancer.org - MEDICAL DISCLAIMER