You Don't Need a Miracle Multiple Myeloma Cure
You Need to Understand Your Options and Learn How To Use Evidence-Based Therapies to Your Advantage
When I was undergoing Multiple Myeloma treatment, I found myself looking for a miracle cure.
Instead, I found a trove of evidence-based therapies that I use to this day to stay in remission, 28 years after my diagnosis.
Instead of looking for a miracle cure for your Multiple Myeloma,
take the time to empower yourself with evidence-based information about protocols you can start today. I created the following course of evidence-based, actionable information to help Multiple Myeloma patients optimize their treatment outcomes.
The Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course Details
- 16 video lessons
- 16 easy-to-reference downloadable PDF guides that link to 100+ evidence-based, peer-reviewed studies
- Unlimited access to a private, online community of other Myeloma survivors and caregivers that I moderate. There, you can ask questions and receive responses from both myself and other survivors dealing with the same experiences.
- Cost: $199 (To learn more about why I charge for this course, and about the 501(c)3 non-profit that these charges support, please see the FAQ section at the bottom of this page)
My name is David Emerson, and I've been a Multiple Myeloma survivor since 1994. I have been in remission since 1999.
No, you did not read that wrong. I am still here 28 years later, and I spend my days helping Multiple Myeloma patients decipher both the disease and the treatment options available with a heavy focus on treatment outcomes and patient experience.
I believe that informed patients make better healthcare decisions, and that pursuing evidence-based therapies shown to make a difference in your treatment outcomes is better than looking for a miracle myeloma cure.
But I made mistakes along my own Multiple Myeloma journey.
A lot of mistakes...
When you leave your oncologist's office...
Do you understand:
- Your blood test, urine test, and imaging studies results?
- Your treatment options?
- What your goals are, given your stage?
Are you confident that:
- You've fully evaluated different treatment options?
- You've decided on the best treatment for you?
- You've taken into account your goals, life-stage, and personal considerations?
Do you have a handle on:
- The quality-of-life and overall-survival metrics for your chosen treatment?
- The side effects you may experience?
- Therapy options for managing and/or alleviating those side effects?
How would things be different for you if you had a full understanding of your Multiple Myeloma diagnosis and your options?
Imagine attending your oncology appointment and having the ability and confidence to ask the right questions, while being able to push back when your oncologist encourages you to do something that you're either not comfortable with or don't fully understand.
Imagine being able to look at your regular blood and imaging tests and understand what they mean and whether your disease is progressing or stabilizing.
Imagine being able to decide on a therapy option with a complete understanding of the risks involved, the real overall gains to be had, and an evidence-based nutritional, supplemental, and lifestyle regimen in place to enhance that therapy.
The Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course covers the following topics:
1) Multiple Myeloma Specialists: learn who they are and why working with them is so critical to your survival plan.
2) A Crash Course in FDA Approved Therapies for Myeloma: understand your diagnostic test results,
chemotherapy and radiation options, stem-cell transplants, and R/R therapies.
3) The Pros and Cons, Risks and Benefits of conventional Myeloma Oncology- induction therapy, autologous stem cell transplant and maintenance therapy- which therapies are right for you- why or why not?
4) Non-Conventional, Evidence-Based Therapies: learn about what non-conventional therapies are available for MM patients and how you can integrate them with FDA approved therapies.
5) Evidence-Based Nutritional and Supplementation Therapies: enhance your treatment and protect and heal your body from chemotherapy-induced aging and risks of relapse.
PLUS guides addressing Multiple Myeloma care for the elderly, cannabidiol, curcumin, detoxification, and caregiver issues.
The Multiple Myeloma Coaching Consultation covers the following topics:
1) The Cure vs. Control Debate: learn about what this is and how your specific stage and diagnostic info relates to this debate and can inform your treatment decisions.
2) Short, Long-term and Late Stage Side Effect Risks based on your specific situation- Kidney, Nerve, Bone, Heart, Liver health based on your diagnostic testing information
3) Managing Your Oncologist: how to prepare for your oncology visits, how to say "no" or ask more questions without being pushed, and the importance of a second opinion.
4) The Importance of Evidence-Based Medicine: there's a lot of information out there, and having a system for sifting through what you find is critical.
5) Managing Your Finances to Avoid Financial Toxicity: navigating the in-network vs. out-of-network charges, long-game cancer-focused financial planning, filing for disability, navigating medical billing statements and payments.
I believe that asking a newly-diagnosed Myeloma patient to make life and death treatment decisions without first providing detailed information about both conventional and evidence-based non-conventional MM therapies is like throwing a lamb to the slaughter.
I decided to dedicate my remission to helping other Myeloma patients by empowering them with easy-access to the full-spectrum of evidence-based therapies and treatment issues.
I launched The Galen Foundation, a 501(c)-3 non profit, in 2004. Six years later, I launched PeopleBeatingCancer.org as a free resource of evidence-based studies and information to help cancer patients and caregivers get a firm grasp on the options and issues related to their cancer.
I believe that informed patients make better decisions for their care.
I spend my time researching cancers, blogging about cancer issues and working with cancer patients, survivors and caregivers. Coaching cancer patients, survivors and caregivers has become my passion.
I spent ten years of talking to hundreds of Multiple Myeloma patients and caregivers just like you who were on the web looking for a miracle cure or something to save them from their disease.
I created the Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course as a way to get you up to speed on the issues critical to Myeloma management so that you can be empowered to make well-informed decisions for your Myeloma care.
See how the Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course has impacted
other Multiple Myeloma patients:
My husband was diagnosed in 2003 and at that time there were not many treatments available and the MM specialists were pushing transplants a lot.
At the time David was one of the few people who opened our eyes to alternatives. Now when we go to Dana Farber, the doctors are a lot less enthusiastic about transplants due to, as David said, the many more options available in treatments. We also changed our lifestyle to eat healthier and supplement to lessen the side effects.
In conclusion, if you can, seek a second opinion with an MM specialist who will review your case and help you decide.
Martine - MM Caregiver
I contacted you in late 2015 about my father who had recently been diagnosed with MM. I asked you lots of questions which you graciously answered. You gave me hope that maybe my dad’s MM diagnosis was not a death sentence. He received conventional treatment. In addition, he has been using the recommended supplements that you helped us discover. My dad is on maintenance Revlimid now.
His doctor recently said that he needed to revise his treatment plan since my dad’s blood work has been coming in so healthy. He said that they needed to “go outside the box” for his treatment protocol and take time off of the Revlimid.
My dad is healthy and active now. I thank God for leading us to you and to other people that have helped us along this journey. Thank you for helping us. May God bless you.
Kimberly- MM Caregiver
Hello David, I would like to thank you again for taking the time to speak to me yesterday. The discussion was actually quite comforting. What a tremendous amount of information you have acquired. It was extremely informative and reinforces the fact that I have a lot of work to do. I do have a couple of questions now, there will be more later.
Scott - MM Patient
Stop guessing and start making informed decisions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If you don't find the information covered in the course to be helpful to you over the next 30 days, just let us know and we'll send you a prompt refund.
Still not sure?
Let me answer some commonly-asked questions:
You're not an oncologist. What do you know?
That’s correct. I’m not an oncologist. I am a MM survivor. I have experienced both conventional and non-conventional MM therapies. I have lived through remissions and relapses of my MM. I have researched and written the good, the bad and the ugly about MM. I have worked with hundreds of MM patients, survivors and caregivers. I’ve created the MM CC program based on my 25 years of MM experience.
If you care so much about cancer patients, why not give it away for free?
PeopleBeatingCancer is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. Though our annual expenses aren’t a lot, we do have costs. The funds raised through this coaching course go toward administrative costs related to maintaining a website while ensuring that all the content on PeopleBeatingCancer.org remains free for all visitors. In addition, these funds ensure that the information on PeopleBeatingCancer.org is not swayed by biased interests like pharmaceutical companies through sponsored content. I’ve never taken a paycheck. If you’d like to learn more about how we spend our money, click here to see our most-recent 990 tax forms.
If I buy your program will I be cured of my MM?
I can’t promise a miracle cure for your Multiple Myeloma. No one can. All I can say is that conventional oncology considers MM to be incurable. I’ve lived with MM since 1994 by living the therapies presented in the Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course.
What happens if I don’t think the Multiple Myeloma Coaching Course is for me?
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
Instead of a miracle cure for your Multiple Myeloma, I can offer you the chance to take control of your disease starting today.
Copyright, 2022 PeopleBeatingCancer.org - MEDICAL DISCLAIMER